Mission

The KKB Mission is to inspire the youth to live for Jesus Christ and to offer the prime years of their lives in service to God and Country.

Vision

The KKB Vision is a dynamic youth movement transforming young people worldwide through the full Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ for righteous and excellent leadership in the church and nations.

Core and Handshake

Core values: Yielded to God Outstanding service to others Unity Trustworthiness Holiness. The KKB handshake signifies a strong bond of commitment sealed by unity, brotherly love, strength, and prayer.

The Scrapbook

“ I give you a new commandment: That you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.” –John 13:34


It became one of my favorite bible verse. I want to love just like how Jesus loves us.


September 15, 2011. My Birthday.


It’s such a long story that happened only in one day. When I woke up in the morning, I’m sure that the enemy wants me to grieve, but God gave me a gift of victory, so I over comer.

After the nights of prayer, my mom and Sis. Venia prepared a little birthday feast for the attendees. (If I just knew that they will do such thing, I wished I had invited the KKB’s to come…) and after we eat, Grace handed me something and said that her brother made it last night, and he slept very late because of that. I was so touched with the gift when I saw it and expresses my appreciation. And then I told her that I wish that it is he who personally handed it, but unfortunately he was not able to come.


The gift is: A Scrapbook made by The Little Innocent…=D






Upon seeing it, I am very much surprised. I don’t know how I will explain that happiness in my heart. It’s like I want to burst out tears…but I’m too shy..haha…I really appreciate this gift. This is the first scrapbook I ever received in my entire life and I’m so glad that is from my beloved one. (I love you so much THE LITTLE INNOCENT!!!) 


Well, let me give you a sneak peek on the contents of the book.

 
This is the first page of the scrapbook. He greeted me together with my age. (Do I have to be reminded of my age???) haha.. The photo was taken one Friday afternoon when my beloved and I hanged out in Festival Mall with Jabes.


“Perfect Couple”


Wow…haha…I’m speechless…for me this is one of the sweetest photo we ever have so far..well it was taken using his phone at sm tunasan.=))


Haha… there is nothing wrong with preparing for the future right? =P haha…the photo was taken in Southville using my digicam…and the kid in our family picture is Bob Charles.



In this page, the big butterfly on the side caught my attention. It’s so cute..haha..but anyway the photo here was taken during our feasting in Rivera’s house. (Honestly during this time I already like him..=D).

This is the last page of the scrapbook. It’s another cute page. The photo in here is our very first photo when we were in our “Getting to know each other” stage. It was taken in Casauay’s house.


Here he put the the Bible verse John 13:34, which is a reminder that we should love each other like How Jesus loves us.. so sweet..=D


Very surprising gift from him. I didn’t expect to receive anything from him today and I didn’t expect that he would come up with this kind of gift. I rarely meet a man who’s creative and artistic to make a scrapbook for his girl. I’m glad that my man is one of them (Thank You Lord!!!). It is so cute. I really appreciate it but I appreciate the man behind it more. =D!!

Categories: ,

    Followers

    KKB Muntinlupa. Powered by Blogger.